Chopin early editions [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Works. 2003
- Chicago : University of Chicago Library
- Chopin, Frédéric, 1810-1849.
- University of Chicago. Library. Special Collections Research Center.
- Chopin Early Editions consists of digitized images of all the music in the University of Chicago Library's Chopin collection. Users can search or browse Chopin early editions via a variety of data points, including titles, genres, and plate numbers. The Chopin collection at the University of Chicago Library consists of over 400 first and early printed editions of musical compositions by Frédéric Chopin. The collection, maintained in the Special Collections Research Center, includes first editions of individual works, non-first editions of individual works, and collective editions published before 1881. The site is linked to the Chopin collection register which is updated continuously by listing new acquisitions.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2003.
- Title from home page (viewed on Sept. 21, 2005; last updated Sept 13, 2005).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.