Indian diaspora in the United States : brain drain or gain?
- Anjali Sahay.
- Lanham, Md. : Lexington Books, c2009.
- Physical description
- xii, 249 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Sahay, Anjali, 1976-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-243) and index.
- Alternate theoretical approaches to brain drain
- Indo-US relations : political, economic, and migration linkages
- United States : immigration laws and brain drain
- Indian diaspora and brain gain : remittances, return, and network approaches
- Indian diaspora in the United States : soft power and brain gain
- Cultivation of the Indian diaspora : from statistical analysis to policy formulation
- Generational effects of India's brain drain or gain.
- East Indians > United States.
- Immigrants > United States.
- East Indians > Migrations.
- Brain drain > India.
- India > Emigration and immigration > Political aspects.
- United States > Emigration and immigration > Political aspects.
- India > Emigration and immigration > Economic aspects.
- United States > Emigration and immigration > Economic aspects.
- India > Relations > United States.
- United States > Relations > India.
- Publication date
- 9780739121061 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0739121065 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780739135495 (ebook)
- 073913549X (ebook)