- Codex Alimentarius Commission.
- [Rome] : Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, ©2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Corporate Author
- Joint FAO/WHO Codex Alimentarius Commission.
- The Codex Alimentarius system presents a unique opportunity for all countries to join the international community in formulating and harmonizing food standards and ensuring their global implementation. It also allows them a role in the development of codes governing hygienic processing practices and recommendations relating to compliance with those standards.
- Publication date
- 9781601197795 (electronic bk.)
- 1601197799 (electronic bk.)