Handbook of research on assessment technologies, methods, and applications in higher education
- [edited by] Christopher Schreiner.
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxxii, 465 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2368 .H36 2009||Unknown|
- Schreiner, Christopher, 1956-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 418-452) and index.
- Assessment applications and initiatives Assessment technologies and instruments Collaborations for writing program assessment Communication workshops and e-portfolios Creativity assessment in higher education Effective technologies to assess student learning Faculty-focused environment for assessment Instructional delivery formats Method development for assessing a diversity goal Multi-tier design assessment Reporting race and ethnicity in international assessment Technology of writing assessment and racial validity.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605666679 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Educational institutions across the globe have begun to place value on the technology of assessment instruments as they reflect what is valued in learning and deemed worthy of measurement.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605666686 20160527
- Publication date
- 9781605666679 (hardcover)
- 160566667X (hardcover)
- 9781605666686 (ebook)
- 1605666688 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: