Handbook of research on assessment technologies, methods, and applications in higher education
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxxii, 465 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
LB2368 .H36 2009
- Unknown LB2368 .H36 2009
- Schreiner, Christopher, 1956-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 418-452) and index.
- Assessment applications and initiatives Assessment technologies and instruments Collaborations for writing program assessment Communication workshops and e-portfolios Creativity assessment in higher education Effective technologies to assess student learning Faculty-focused environment for assessment Instructional delivery formats Method development for assessing a diversity goal Multi-tier design assessment Reporting race and ethnicity in international assessment Technology of writing assessment and racial validity.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- "This research publication accommodates in-depth studies that elucidate both the prospects and problems of learning assessment in higher education"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- [edited by] Christopher Schreiner.
- 9781605666679 (hardcover)
- 160566667X (hardcover)
- 9781605666686 (ebook)
- 1605666688 (ebook)