Proceedings of the Second National Educational Conference on Education for Sustainable Development : June 8-9, 2007, Akaki Campus, AAU, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- editors, Aklilu Dalelo ... [et al.].
- [Addis Ababa, Ethiopia] : College of Education, Addis Ababa University, [2008?]
- Physical description
- iv, 221 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LA1516 .N33 2007
- Unknown LA1516 .N33 2007
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Universal primary education (UPE) in Ethiopia: progress, challenges and prospects / Augustine Obeleagu Agu, Shumye Molla & Tsehay Asrat
- Teachers' professional development in Ethiopia through the Higher Diploma Programme (HDP) / Bekalu Atnafu
- Higher education expansion in Ethiopia and the issue of quality assurance / Bidyadhar Sa
- Trends of development, challenges and prospects of EFA: with particular reference to basic "Universal Primary Education" and "Literacy for All" in 2000 (the Ethiopian Millennium) / Yalew Ingidayehu
- Quality assurance in the midst of the expansion endeavors in Ethiopian higher education institutions (HEIs): local and global challenges and opportunities / Firdissa Jebessa Aga
- Wealth from wastes: a portfolio for universities / Arun Prakash
- Emotional wellness of teachers for quality education / S. N. Dubey
- The influence of textbooks on implementation of innovative curriculum / Girma Gezahegn
- Environment and health education on malaria / Mathew George and Mrs. Lincy Joseph
- What do students learn in physical education; and how do they learn? Basic role of physical education teacher and the activities of students of some junior high schools in Addis Ababa / Wondimu Tadesse
- The historical development of adult education in Ethiopia: strengths and weaknesses / Dessu Wirtu
- Integration of ICT in the higher institutions: the case of College of Education / Temtim Assefa
- The role of information and communication technology in the teaching and learning process: a case study on plasma instruction in Addis Ketema School / Tewodros Gizachew
- Development and prospects of sign language in the promotion of deaf inclusive education in Addis Ababa: a case of Menelik the Second Secondary School / Alemayehu Teklemariam.
- Publication date