The Adams papers digital edition [electronic resource]
- C. James Taylor, editor in chief.
- Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, Rotunda.
Search this database
- "The Adams Papers Digital Edition comprises John Adams's complete diaries, selected legal papers, and the ongoing series of family correspondence and state papers. This XML edition presents in a searchable online environment all 30 volumes of The Adams Papers from the founding generation that have so far appeared in print. The contents are fully annotated, feature linked cross-references, and may be accessed by date, series, author, or recipient ... "
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML title bar title: Adams papers
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2008.
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 9, 2009).
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.