The papers of Thomas Jefferson [electronic resource] : digital edition
- Barbara B. Oberg and J. Jefferson Looney, editors in chief.
- Charlottesville, Va. : University of Virginia Press, 2009-
- This digital edition covers the collected papers of the third president, author of the Declaration of Independence, a chief figure of the Enlightenment. It brings together all thirty-three volumes published through 2006 into one searchable online resource.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 > Manuscripts.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 > Sources.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 > Correspondence.
- Presidents > United States > Sources.
- Presidents > United States > Correspondence.
- Presidents > United States > Manuscripts.
- Virginia > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 > Sources.
- United States > Politics and government > 1789-1797 > Sources.
- Database topics
- American History
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Title from the opening screen ; description based on the display of May 12, 2009.
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML) and search engines.
- Funding Information
- Rotunda editions are made possible by generous grants from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the President's Office of the University of Virginia.
- Mode of access: Internet.