Jumpin' at the woodside [sound recording]
- Count Basie. Dark rapture (from the Universal picture "Dark rapture") / Goodman-Sampson-Kurtz.
- United States : Decca, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : 78 rpm ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|DECCA 2212||In-library use|
- Side A Jumpin' at the woodside / Count Basie. (Count Basie and His Orchestra). Side B
- Dark rapture (from the Universal picture "Dark rapture") / Goodman-Sampson-Kurtz. (Count Basie and His Orchestra with vocal chorus by Helen Humes).
- Publication date
- Side A. - matrix 64474 ; Side B -- matrix 64746.
- Count Basie ; Helen Humes ; Count Basie Orchestra.
- Side A ; Recorded in New York City on August 22, 1938.
- Side B ; Recorded in New York City on November 16, 1938.
- Included Work
- Dark rapture.
- Publisher Number
- 2212 Decca
- 64474 Decca
- 64746 Decca