Panama [sound recording]
- William H. Tyers ; [performed by] Bob Crosby and his orchestra. Swingin' at the Sugar Bowl / Crosby ... [et al. ; performed by] Bob Crosby and his orchestra.
- U[nited] S[tates] : Coral, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|CORAL 60098||In-library use|
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Swingin' at the Sugar Bowl
- Fox trots; with vocal chorus (side B).
- Durations: 2:38 ; 3:05.
- Coral: 60098 (DLA 1094 A (matrix), 91533 A (matrix)).
- Nappy Lamare, vocal (side B) ; Bob Crosby and his orchestra, performers. [Bob Crosby, director; Billy Butterfield, Charlie Spivak (side A), Yank Lawson (side A), Zeke Zarchy (side B), Sterling Bose (side B), trumpet; Ward Silloway, Warren Smith, trombone; Irving Fazola, clarinet (side B); Matty Matlock, clarinet/alto sax; Joe Kearns, alto sax; Eddie Miller, clarinet/tenor sax; Gil Rodin, tenor sax; Bob Zurke, piano; Nappy Lamare, guitar; Bob Haggart, string bass; Ray Bauduc, drums]--Cf. Jazz records, 1897-1942 / Rust, c1978.
- Recorded in Los Angeles, Nov. 16, 1937 (side A) and in Chicago, Oct. 19, 1938 (side B)--Cf. Rust, c1978.
- Publisher Number
- 60098 (DLA 1094 A, 91533 A) Coral
- CP-502 Coral