Lost in time : the concept of tempo and character in the music of Brahms
- Sean Yung-hsiang Wang.
- Physical description
- vi, 212 leaves : music ; 28 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2008 W||In-library use|
- Wang, Sean Yung-hsiang.
- Stanford University. Department of Music Ph. D. Thesis.
- Mahrt, William P., primary advisor.
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 206-212).
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Concept of tempo and character in the music of Brahms
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2008.
- Copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: