Policy-making in education : a holistic approach in response to global changes
- Miriam Ben-Peretz.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxi, 171 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC71 .B44 2009||Unknown|
- Ben-Peretz, Miriam.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 155-164) and index.
- Demographic changes: who is who in a global world?
- Economic globalization: for richer for poorer, for better for worse
- The information highway: where does it lead?
- Environmental degradation
- The curriculum domain and policy-making in education
- The role of teachers and policy-making in education
- Teacher education and policy-making in education
- The case of reform of the Israeli matriculation examinations
- The case of reform of teacher education
- School structure reform in Israeli schools: an example of synergy in education
- Modes of policy-making in education
- Factors and stakeholders that influence education policy
- A holistic framework for policy-making in education in response to global changes.
- Publication date
- 9781607091608 (cloth : alk paper)
- 9781607091615 (pbk. : alk paper)
- 9781607091622 (electronic)
- 1607091607 (cloth : alk paper)
- 1607091615 (pbk. : alk paper)
- 1607091623 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: