The uncivil university : intolerance on college campuses
- Gary A. Tobin, Aryeh Kaufmann Weinberg & Jenna Ferer ; foreword by Marc Dollinger ; introduction to the revised edition by Kenneth L. Marcus.
- Rev. ed.
- Lanham, MD : Lexington Books, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxxv, 307 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC212.42 .T64 2009||Checked out - Overdue|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 285-289) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book documents the alarming rise in bigotry and bullying in the academy, using a range of evidence from first-hand accounts of intimidation of students by anti-Israel professors to anti-Semitic articles in student newspapers and marginalization of pro-Israel scholars. The UnCivil University exposes the unspoken world of double standards, bureaucratic paralysis, and abdication of leadership that not only allows but often supports a vocal minority of extremists on campus.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780739132685 20160527
- Publication date
- 9780739132661 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0739132660 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780739132678 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0739132679 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780739132685 (electronic)
- 0739132687 (electronic)