Handbook of optical metrology : principles and applications
- edited by Toru Yoshizawa.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- xiii, 730 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|QC367 .H36 2009||Unknown|
- Yoshizawa, Tōru, 1939-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction. Fundamentals of Optical Elements and Devices. Light Sources. Lenses, Prisms and Mirrors. Optoelectronic Sensors. Optical Devices and Optomechanical Elements. Fundamentals Principles and Techniques for Metrology. Propagation of Light. Interferometry. Holography. Speckle Methods and Applications. Moire Metrology. Optical Heterodyne Measurement Method. Diffraction. Scattering. Polarization. Near-Field Optics. Practical Applications. Length and Size. Displacement. Straightness and Parallelism. Flatness. Surface Profilometry. Three-Dimensional Shape Measurement. Fringe Analysis. Photogrammetry. Optical Methods in Solid Mechanics. Optical Methods in Flow Measurement. Polarimetry. Birefringence Measurement. Ellipsometry. Optical Thin Film and Coatings. Film Surface and Thickness Profilometry. On-Machine Measurement.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Carefully designed to make information accessible without sacrificing coverage of advanced topics, this book discusses fundamental principles and techniques before exploring practical applications of optical methods. It includes contributions from veterans of the field and up-and-coming researchers. The editor draws on his experience in teaching and industry to provide a resource that both authoritative and practical.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9780849337604 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0849337607 (cloth : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: