The cleansing storm
- Christopher Trebue Moore.
- Uniform Title
- Cleansing storm
- Physical description
- 1 score (106 leaves) ; 43 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound Request on-site access
|ML29.1 .M822 F||In-library use|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2008 M||In-library use|
- Moore, Christopher Trebue.
- Applebaum, Mark advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Music. Projects. D.M.A. Final.
- Part I, Scorched earth
- Part II, Praya dubia
- Part III, Tentacles and knot formation.
- Publication date
- Cycle of three chamber works performable individually or as a group. The first work if for string quartet; the second work fo prepared piano and electronics; and the third for mixed chamber ensemble of nine players (flute/alto flute, B♭-clarinet/bass clarinet, bassoon, piano and string quintet).
- Includes instructions for performance.
- Final project (D.M.A.) -- Department of Music, Stanford University, 2008.
Browse related items
Start at call number: