Social justice in education : an introduction
- Barry L. Bull.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2008.
- Physical description
- xiii, 202 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LA210 .B793 2008||Unknown|
- Bull, Barry L.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -196) and index.
- The nature and importance of social justice in education
- A political theory of social justice for education : liberty and democracy
- A political theory of social justice for education : equal opportunity and economic growth
- Personal liberty and education : families, cultures, and standards
- Democracy and education : multicultural and civic education
- Equal opportunity and education : control of schools
- Economic growth and education : the financing of education
- Socially just education in a representative American community.
- Publication date
- 0230606504 (cloth)
- 9780230606500 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: