Handbook of adolescent psychology
- edited by Richard M. Lerner, Laurence Steinberg.
- 3rd ed.
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, c2009.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Individual bases of adolescent development
- v. 2. Contextual influences on adolescent development.
- Publisher's Summary
- The study of and interest in adolescence in the field of psychology and related fields continues to grow, necessitating an expanded revision of this seminal work. This multidisciplinary handbook, edited by the premier scholars in the field, Richard Lerner and Laurence Steinberg, and with contributions from the leading researchers, reflects the latest empirical work and growth in the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Adolescent psychology.
- Publication date
- 9780470149218 (cloth : v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 0470149213 (cloth : v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9780470149225 (cloth : v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 0470149221 (cloth : v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 9780470149201 (set)
- 0470149205 (set)
Browse related items
Start at call number: