St. James' infirmary [sound recording] : fox-trot
- Primrose [i.e. Irving Mills].
- New York : Hit of the Week : [manufactured by] Durium Products, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
HIT OF THE WEEK 1046
Note: Original record sleeve lacking
- Publication date
- Hit of the Week: 1046 (1046 D25 (matrix)).
- Recorded on side A only.
- Made of Durium.
- Harlem Hot Chocolates is pseud. for Duke Ellington and his orchestra on Hit of the Week--Cf. Rust 1972.
- Harlem Hot Chocolates [i.e. Duke Ellington and his orchestra], performers. [Arthur Whetsel, Freddy Jenkins, Cootie Williams, trumpet; Joe Nanton, trombone; Juan Tizol, valve-trombone; Johnny Hodges, clarinet/soprano and alto sax; Harry Carney, clarinet/alto and baritone sax; Barney Bigard, clarinet/tenor sax; Duke Ellington, piano; Fred Guy, banjo; Wellman Braud, string bass; Sonny Greer, drums; Irving Mills, vocal]--Cf. Jazz records, 1897-1942 / Rust, 1972.
- Recorded in New York, March, 1930--Cf. Rust, 1972.
- Publisher Number
- 1046 Hit of the Week
- 1046 D25 Hit of the Week