Spectroscopy of low temperature plasma
- Vladimir N. Ochkin ; [translator, Sergey Kittell].
- English. Translated from the Russian.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxi, 609 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|QC718.5 .S6 O24 2009||Unknown|
- Ochkin, V. N. (Vladimir Nikolaevich)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Plasma as an Object of Spectroscopy. Basic Concepts and Parameters Associated with the Emission, Absorption and Scattering of Light by Plasma. Emission, Absorption and Scattering Techniques for Determining the Densities of Particles in Discrete Energy States. Intensities in Spectra and Plasma Energy Distribution in the Internal and Translational Degrees of Freedom of Atoms and Molecules. Measuring Concentrations of Atoms and Molecules. Spectral Methods of Determining Electronic and Magnetic Fields in Plasma. Determination of the Parameters of the Electronic Component of Plasma. Some Information on Spectroscopy Techniques. Appendix A: Statistical Weights and Statistical Sums. Appendix B: Conversion of Quantities Used to Describe Optical Transition Probabilities in Line Spectra. Appendix C: Two-Photon Absorption Cross Sections for Some Atoms and Molecules in the Ground State. Appendix D: Information on Some Diatomic Molecules for the Identification and Processing of Low-Temperature Plasma Spectra. Appendix E: Rotational Line Intensity Factors in the Electronic-Vibrational Transition Spectra of Diatomic Molecules. Appendix G: General Information for Plasma Spectroscopy Problems. Appendix H: Optical Constants of Materials. (online available: www.wiley-vch.de).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527407781 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Providing an up-to-date overview on spectroscopical diagnostics of low temperature plasma, "Spectroscopy of Low Temperature Plasma" covers the latest developments and techniques. Written by a distinguished scientist and experienced book author this text is applicable to many fields in materials and surface science, as well as nanotechnology and contains numerous appendices with indispensable reference data.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527407781 20160528
- Publication date
- 9783527407781 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 3527407782 (hbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: