Free-choice learning and the environment
- Lanham, MD : Altamira, c2009.
- Physical description
- vii, 215 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Learning innovations series.
GE70 .F74 2009
- Unknown GE70 .F74 2009
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-206) and index.
- Free-choice learning and the environment / Joe E. Heimlich and John H. Falk
- Who is the free-choice environmental education learner? / John H. Falk and Joe E. Heimlich
- Fostering empathy with wildlife : factors affecting free-choice learning for conservation concern and behavior / Olin E. Myers Jr., Carol D. Saunders, and Sarah M. Bexell
- Behavior change theories and free-choice environmental learning / Nicole Ardoin
- From mission to practice / Tim Merriman and Lisa Brochu
- Tools of engagement : how education and other social strategies can engage people in conservation action / Judy Braus
- How can participatory action research inform free-choice learning pedagogy and research in environmental education contexts? / Michael Brody
- Environmental literacy through the lens of aquarium ocean literacy efforts / Jerry R. Schubel ... [et al.]
- Free-choice environmental learning in practice : research to inform environmental education practice / Elaine Andrews
- Future directions for research in free-choice environmental learning / Roy Ballantyne and Jan Packer
- The federal government and free-choice learning / Janet Ady and Ginger Potter.
- Publication date
- edited by John H. Falk, Joe E. Heimlich, and Susan Foutz.
- Learning innovations series
- 9780759111226 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 0759111227 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780759111233 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0759111235 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780759113336 (electronic)
- 0759113335 (electronic)