Turnaround leadership for higher education
- Michael Fullan, Geoff Scott.
- 1st ed.
- San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, c2009.
- Physical description
- xvi, 170 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2341 .F84 2009||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 157-164) and index.
- Preface. About the Authors. 1. Universities and the Challenges of the Twenty-First Century. 2. Failed Strategies. 3. The New Agenda. 4. Making It Happen: Building Quality and Capacity. 5. Leadership Capacity for Turnaround. 6. Leadership Selection and Learning. 7. Lead, Lead, Lead. References. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470472040 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- In "Turnaround Leadership for Higher Education", international authorities on organizational change Michael Fullan and Geoff Scott reveal how campus leaders can proactively meet the challenges and expectations facing their institutions. They show how certain leadership capabilities and change-capable cultures in higher education institutions must mirror each other-for the benefit of students and their futures, and for the academy and society. The authors draw on a solid knowledge base of change, which advocates for stimulating and integrating strong moral purpose and equally strong partnerships and relationships inside and outside the academy.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470472040 20160528
- Publication date
- The Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series
- 9780470472040 (hbk.)
- 0470472049 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: