Engaging young writers : preschool-grade 1
- Matt Glover.
- Portsmouth, NH : Heinemann, c2009.
- Physical description
- xv, 144 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1139.5 .L35 G59 2009||Unknown|
- Glover, Matt.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 135-138) and index.
- Big ideas for nurturing young writers
- Entry points into writing for young children
- Essential entry points: meaning, choice, and purpose
- Invitational entry points: conversations and curriculum
- Story entry points: capitalizing on dramatic play and favorite books
- Experience entry points: you could make a book about that
- Interest entry points: writing about passions.
- Publication date
- 9780325017457 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 032501745X (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: