Options, futures, and other derivatives
- John C. Hull.
- 7th ed.
- Upper Saddle River, NJ : Pearson/Prentice Hall, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxii, 822 p. : ill. ; 26 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Prentice Hall finance series.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: 1 v. + 1 CD-
|HG6024 .A3 H85 2009||Unknown|
- Hull, John, 1946-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Preface 1. Introduction 2. Mechanics of Futures Markets 3. Hedging Strategies Using Futures 4. Interest Rates 5. Determination of Forward and Futures Prices 6. Interest Rate Futures 7. Swaps 8. Mechanics of Options Markets 9. Properties of Stock Options 10. Trading Strategies Involving Options 11. Binomial Trees 12. Wiener Processes and Ito's lemma 13. The Black-Scholes-Merton Model 14. Options on Stock Indices, Currencies, and Futures 15. The Greek Letters 16. Volatility Smiles 17. Basic Numerical Procedures 18. Value at Risk 19. Estimating Volatilities and Correlations 20. Credit Risk 21. Credit Derivatives 22. Exotic Options 23. Weather, Energy, and Insurance Derivatives 24. More on Models and Numerical Procedures 25. Martingales and Measures 26. Interest Rate Derivatives: The Standard Market Models 27. Convexity, Timing, and Quanto Adjustments 28. Interest Tate Derivatives: Models of the Short Rate 29. Interest Rate Derivatives: HJM and LMM 30. Swaps Revisited 31. Real Options 32. Derivatives Mishaps and What We Can Learn from Them Glossary of terms DerivaGem software Major exchanges trading futures and options Tables for N(x) Author index Subject index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780136015864 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- &>For undergraduate and graduate courses in derivatives, options and futures, financial engineering, financial mathematics, and risk management. Designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice, this highly successful book is the top seller among both the academic audience and derivative practitioners around the world.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780136015864 20160528
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Options, futures, & other derivatives
- Prentice Hall series in finance
- Mathematics & Statistics Library copy 2 : Lacks CD-Rom.
Browse related items
Start at call number: