WIPO industrial property statistics [electronic resource]
- Geneva, Switzerland: The World Intellectual Property Organization.
- World Intellectual Property Organization.
- WIPO collects and publishes annual statistics on industrial property, by country and in accordance with the relevant international industrial property classification systems administered by WIPO. The statistics relate to patents, utility models, marks, industrial designs, plant varieties and microorganisms and are published in a unique collection of statistical tables which bring together data supplied by Industrial Property Offices in respect of filings under national, regional and international legislations.
- Description based on screen viewed: 02/04/03.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic statistical resource.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related item
- Industrial property statistics (CD-ROM)