The London Eye mystery
- Siobhan Dowd.
- 1st American ed.
- Oxford ; New York : David Fickling Books, 2008.
- Physical description
- 322 p. ; 19 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PR6104 .O88 L66 2008||Unknown|
- Dowd, Siobhan.
- When Ted and Kat's cousin Salim disappears from the London Eye ferris wheel, the two siblings must work together--Ted with his brain that is "wired differently" and impatient Kat--to try to solve the mystery of what happened to Salim.
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- Asperger's syndrome > Juvenile fiction.
- Missing children > Juvenile fiction.
- Meteorology > Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
- Cousins > Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) > Juvenile fiction.
- England > Juvenile fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome > Fiction.
- Missing children > Fiction.
- Meteorology > Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
- Cousins > Fiction.
- London (England) > Fiction.
- England > Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Originally published in Great Britain in 2007.
- 9780375849763 (trade)
- 0375849769 (trade)
- 9780375949760 (lib. bdg.)
- 0375949763 (lib. bdg.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: