Successful classroom management and discipline : teaching self-control and responsibility
- Tom V. Savage, Marsha K. Savage.
- 3rd ed.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiii, 297 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB3012.2 .S28 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Managing the Contemporary Classroom 2. Learning to be an Effective Classroom Manager 3. Classroom Behavior and Motivation: The Essential Link 4. Managing the Learning Environment 5. Managing Instruction 6. When Misbehavior Occurs 7. When Problems are Minor 8. Responding to Persistent Misbehavior 9. Violence and Serious Misbehavior 10. Bullies and Bullying 11. Conflict Resolution 12. Legal Dimensions of Classroom Management and Discipline.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781412966788 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- "Successful Classroom Management and Discipline" focuses on both how to prevent classroom issues and on how to respond to problems that do arise. Authors Tom Savage and Martha K. Savage highlight an ever-important and measurable goal for educators: to facilitate their students' development of self control and responsibility.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781412966788 20160528
- Publication date
- Rev. ed. of: Teaching self-control through management and discipline. 2nd ed. c1999.
- Related Work
- Savage, Tom V. Teaching self-control through management and discipline.
- 9781412966788 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1412966787 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: