World integrated trade solution [electronic resource] : WITS
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank.
- The World Bank, in close collaboration and consultation with the various International Organizations such as the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), International Trade Center (ITC), United Nations Statistical Division (UNSD) and World Trade Organization (WTO) have developed WITS for access and retrieval of information on various trade and tariffs data compilation maintained by various International Organizations: The Commodity Trade (UN COMTRADE) database maintained by The United Nation Statistical Division (UNSD); The Trade Analysis Information System (TRAINS) maintained by The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD); The Integrated Data Base (IDB) and the Consolidated Tariff Schedule Data Base (CTS) maintained by The World Trade Organization (WTO); NOTE: Individual registration is prerequisite to using the WITS software. Registration is free.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source title: WITS : b trade, tariff, non-tariff (NTM) data and simulation
- Title from home page.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic commodities trade database.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Designed by the World Bank Development Data Group.