Encyclopedia of the social and cultural foundations of education
- general editor, Eugene F. Provenzo, Jr. ; associate editor, John P. Renaud ; managing editor, Asterie Baker Provenzo.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, c2009.
- Physical description
- 3 v. (xxxvii, 1296 p.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB17 .E53 2009 V.1||In-library use|
|LB17 .E53 2009 V.2||In-library use|
|LB17 .E53 2009 V.3||In-library use|
Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- "The Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education" provides a comprehensive introduction to the social and cultural foundations of education. The first two volumes consist of A-Z entries, and a third volume is made up of documentary, photographic, and visual resources. The two A-Z volumes include essays representing the major disciplines (philosophy, history, sociology, etc.).
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "A SAGE Reference Publication."
- 9781412906784 (cloth)
- 1412906784 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: