Encyclopedia of politics, the media, and popular culture
- Brian Cogan and Tony Kelso.
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Greenwood Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- xii, 399 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -366) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This encyclopedia provides a sweeping survey of the historic and ongoing interplay between politics, the media, and popular culture in ten thought-provoking chapters and over 150 entries ranging from political scandals to YouTube. Tackling topics rarely found in works on politics, the encyclopedia highlights: political themes in film, television, and radio; political music by artists; stand-up comedians; political news satires; media bias; political advertising; and, political merchandising.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780313343797 20160528
- Publication date
- 9780313343797 (hard copy : alk. paper)
- 0313343799 (hard copy : alk. paper)
- 9780313343803 (ebook)
- 0313343802 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: