The pictorial mapping and imperialization of epigraphic landscapes in eighteenth-century China
- Yun-chiu Mei.
- Physical description
- xviii, 360 leaves, bound.
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
|3781 2008 M||Unknown|
- Mei, Yun-chiu.
- Vinograd, Richard Ellis, primary advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Art and Art History
- Publication date
- Submitted to the Department of Art and Art History.
- Copyright by the author.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Stanford University, 2008.
Browse related items
Start at call number: