After the war [videorecording] : life post-Yugoslavia
- A Million Movies A Minute.
- English. In Serbian, Bosnian, Albanian, and English with English subtitles.
- San Francisco, CA : AMMAM, 2007.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 150 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- ARTHIST-430-01 -- Cinema and Ideology
- Levi, Pavle
At the library
- Cowboys in Kosov / director, Corinne van Egeraat (24 min., 2004, widescreen)
- House of wisdom / director, Roberto Forns-Broggi (13 min., 2006, widescreen)
- Slike sa ugla = Images from the corner / irector, Jasmiloa Žbanić (37 min., 2003, )
- A conversation with Haris / director, Sheila M. Sofian (6 min., 2001)
- Crvene gumen čizme = Red rubber boots / director, Jasmiloa Žbanić (18 min., 2000, widescreen)
- Otac, sin, sveti duh = A father, a son, a Holy Ghost (18 min., 1988)
- To je samo moje = It's only mine / director, Želimir Gvardiol (16 min., 2003)
- Crni gavrani = Ravens / diector, Želimir Gvardiol (14 min., 2001)
- Ne znam ni gde, ni kad, ni kako-- = I don't know where, or when, or how-- / director, Želimir Gvardiol (8 min., 1994).
- A Million movies a minute, collects nine short films which deal with in varying degrees of success, the human aftermath of the wars between the former Yugoslav states that tore the refion apart.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- 9 Short documentaries by 5 international film-makers.
- Is a 150 minute compilation of nine shorts documentaries by Jasmiloa Žbanić (Bosnia & Herzegovina), Corinne van Egeraat (Netherlands), Sheila Sofian (USA), Roberto Forns-Broggi (Peru) and Želimir Gvardiol (Serbia)
- Bonus features include a painting -on-glass animation demonstration with director Sheila Sofian, director intrroduction and commentary by Roberto Forns-Broggi, selected director statements, director bios.
- DVD (NTSC); widescreen or full screen.
Browse related items
Start at call number: