Tattletale [sound recording]
- Benny Goodman, Tommy Todd ; [performed by] Benny Goodman and his orchestra. Dizzy fingers / Zez Confrey ; [performed by] Benny Goodman and his orchestra.
- U[nited] S[tates] : Capitol, [1947?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|CAPITOL B439||In-library use|
- Goodman, Benny, 1909-1986 Performer
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Dizzy fingers
- Capitol: B439 (1873-9R (matrix), 2025-7D-14 (matrix)).
- Benny Goodman and his orchestra, performers. [John Best, Nate Kazebier (side B), George Seaburg, Frank Beach, Irving Goodman (side A), trumpet; Lou McGarity, Tommy Pederson, Hoyt Bohannon (side A), Ray Simms (side B), trombone; Benny Goodman, clarinet; Gus Bivona, Heinie Beau, alto sax; Herbie Haymer (side A), Stan Getz (side A), Babe Russin (side B), Jack Sims (side B), tenor sax; Chuck Gentry, baritone sax; Jimmy Rowles (side A), Tommy Todd (side B), piano; Al Hendrickson, guitar; Harry Babasin, bass; Don Lamond (side A), Tommy Romersa (side B), drums]--Cf. 60 years of recorded jazz / Bruyninckx.
- Recorded in Los Angeles, Apr. 24, 1947 (side B) and in Hollywood, June 5, 1947 (side A)--Cf. Bruyninckx.
- Publisher Number
- B439 (1873-9R, 2025-7D-14) Capitol