By the Shalimar [sound recording]
- Magine, Delbridge, Koehler. Sweet Georgia Brown / Bernie, Pinkhard [i.e. Pinkard], Casey.
- U.S.A. : Brunswick, [1934?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BRUNSWICK 6841||In-library use|
- Release date
- Production date
- Brunswick: 6841 (E 34112 A (matrix); E 33305 A (matrix)).
- "Fox trot."
- Previously issued as Brunswick 4944.
- Red Nichols and his Five Pennies.
- First work recorded in New York, Aug. 27, 1930; 2nd work recorded in New York, July 2, 1930--Cf. Jazz records, 1897-1942 / Rust, 1978.
- Included Work
- Sweet Georgia Brown.
- Publisher Number
- 6841 Brunswick
- E 34112 A Brunswick
- E 33305 A Brunswick