Saxophone blues [sound recording]
- Bernard. My lovin' sing-song man / Bernard, Wiedoeft.
- New York : Brunswick, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BRUNSWICK 2040||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Brunswick: 2040 (3974--5 (matrix) ; 3975--1 (matrix) ; 3386 is listed as the matrix for 2nd work in Laird).
- Baritone with orchestra (1st work); duet with orchestra (2nd work).
- Acoustic recording.
- Ernest Hare, baritone with Rudy Wiedoeft, saxophone and unnamed orchestra (1st work) ; Al Bernard and Frank Kamplain, vocals with unnamed orchestra (2nd work).
- Recorded in New York City, ca. December 1919 (2nd work) and ca. July 1920 (1st work)--Cf. Brunswick records, a discography of recordings 1916-1931, 2001 / Laird.
- Included Work
- My lovin' sing-song man.
- My loving sing-song man.
- Publisher Number
- 2040 Brunswick
- 3974-5 Brunswick
- 3975-1 Brunswick
- 3386 Brunswick