Blue skies [sound recording] : fox trot : from "Blue skies"
- Berlin ; [performed by] Benny Goodman and his orchestra. I don't know enough about you : fox trot / P. Lee, Barbour ; [performed by] Benny Goodman and his orchestra.
- U[nited] S[tates] : Columbia, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COLUMBIA 37053||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- I don't know enough about you
- Excerpt from motion picture musical (side A).
- Columbia: 37053 (CO 36288 (matrix), HCO 1684 (matrix)).
- Art Lund, vocals ; Benny Goodman and his orchestra, performers. [Nate Kazebier, Bernie Privin, John Best, Jimmuy Blake (side A), Brody Schroff (side B), trumpet; Lou McGarity, Cutty Cutshall (side A), Eddie Benson (side B), Dick LeFave (side B), trombone; Addison Collins, french horn (side A); Benny Goodman, clarinet; Bill Shine, John Prager (side A), Gerald Sanfino (side B), alto sax; Gish Gilbertson, Cliff Strickland (side A), Stan Getz (side B), tenor sax; Danny Bank, baritone sax; Mel Powell, piano; Mike Bryan, guitar; Barney Spieler, bass; Louie Bellson (side A), Ralph Collier (side B), drums; Johnny White, vibraphone]--Cf. 60 years of recorded jazz / Bruyninckx.
- Recorded in Los Angeles, Feb. 6, 1946 (side B) and in New York, May 14, 1946 (side A)--Cf. Bruyninckx.
- Publisher Number
- 37053 (CO 36288, HCO 1684) Columbia