When you lips met mine [sound recording] : fox trot
- Owens, Carle ; [performed by] Horace Heidt and his Musical Knights. Pennsylvania polka : polka / Lee, Manners ; [performed by] Horace Heidt and his Musical Knights.
- [United States] : Columbia, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COLUMBIA 36645||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Columbia: 36645 (HCO 794 (matrix), CCO 4274 (matrix)).
- Gordon MacRae (side A), Charles Goodman with the Glee Club (side B), vocals ; Horace Heidt and his Musical Knights, performers. [Warren Lewis, Frank Strasek, trumpet; Jimmy Skiles, Wayne Webb, trombone; Buddy Saffer, clarinet; Jimmy DeMeo, Jerry Kasper, alto sax; George Dessinger, tenor sax; Jim Beiter, baritone sax; Beatrice Perron, Mary Drane, Virginia Drane, violin, Frankie Carle, Ronnie Kemper, piano; Bob Knight, electric guitar; Eddie McKinney, string bass; Bernie Mattinson, drums; Horrace Heidt, leader]--Cf. The American dance band discography / Rust, 1975.
- Recorded in Hollywood, Apr. 8, 1942 (side A) and Chicago, July 16, 1942 (side B)--Cf. Rust, c1975.
- Included Work
- Pennsylvania polka.
- Publisher Number
- 36645 (HCO 794, CCO 4274) Columbia