Pound your table polka [sound recording] : (one more chorus)
- [words by] Lenk, Drake ; [music by] Zattas. The mem'ry of this dance : fox trot / Effros, Selvin.
- New York : Columbia, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COLUMBIA 36595||In-library use|
- Zattas, D. Composer
- Lenk, Harry, 1903-1979 Lyricist
- Drake, Ervin Lyricist
- Effros, Robert, 1900- Composer
- Selvin, Ben, 1898-1980 Composer
- Martin, Mary, 1913-1990 Singer
- Cotton, Larry. Singer
- Wood, Donna, 1920- Singer
- MacRae, Gordon Singer
- Heidt, Horace, 1901-1986 Performer
- Don Juans (Musical group) Vocalist
- Glee Club (Heidt) Vocalist
- Musical Knights. Performer
- Publication date
- Columbia: 36595 (HCO 702 (matrix) ; HCO 767 (matrix)).
- Dance orchestra music with vocals.
- Mary Martin with Glee Club (1st work), Larry Cotton with Donna [Wood] and her Don Juans (Gordon [Macrae], Charlie and George) (2nd work), vocals ; Horace Heidt and his Musical Knights [Jerry Bowne, Warren Lewis, Frank Strasek, trumpets ; Jerry Borshard, trumpet, trombone ; Wayne Webb, trombone, Bob Riedel, clarinet ; Jimmy DeMeo, Jerry Kasper, alto saxes ; George Dessinger, tenor sax ; Jim Beiten, baritone sax ; Beatrice Perron, Mary Drane, Virginia Drane, violins ; Frankie Carle, piano, arranger ; Bob Knight, electric guitar ; Eddie McKinney, bass ; Bernie Mattinson, drums ; Horace Heidt, leader]--Cf. American dance band discography, 1975 / Rust.
- Recorded in Hollywood April 8, 1942 (1st work) and March 30, 1942 (2nd work)--Cf. Rust.
- Included Work
- Mem'ry of this dance.
- Memory of this dance.
- Publisher Number
- 36595 Columbia
- HCO 702 Columbia
- HCO 767 Columbia