Mary [sound recording] : fox trot
- Robinson, DeVol. Three little sisters : fox trot / [words by] I. Taylor ; [music by] Mizzy.
- New York : Columbia, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COLUMBIA 36576||In-library use|
- Robinson, Earl, 1910-1991 Composer
- DeVol, Frank Composer
- Taylor, Irving, 1914-1983 Lyricist
- Mizzy, Vic, 1916-2009 Composer
- Cotton, Larry. Singer
- Wood, Donna, 1920- Singer
- MacRae, Gordon Singer
- O'Toole, Ollie. Singer
- Farrington, Red. Singer
- Goodman, Charlie. Singer
- Heidt, Horace, 1901-1986 Performer
- Don Juans (Musical group) Vocalist
- Musical Knights. Performer
- Publication date
- Columbia: 36576 (HCO 768 (matrix) ; HCO 799 (matrix)).
- Dance orchestra music.
- Larry Cotton with Donna [Wood] and her Don Juans (Gordon [Macrae], Charlie and George) (1st work), vocals ; Sailor: Ollie O'Toole, Marine: Red Farrington, Soldier: Charles Goodman (2nd work), vocals ; Horace Heidt and his Musical Knights [Jerry Bowne, Warren Lewis, Frank Strasek, trumpets ; Jerry Borshard, trumpet, trombone ; Wayne Webb, trombone, Bob Riedel, clarinet ; Jimmy DeMeo, Jerry Kasper, alto saxes ; George Dessinger, tenor sax ; Jim Beiten, baritone sax ; Beatrice Perron, Mary Drane, Virginia Drane, violins ; Frankie Carle, piano, arranger ; Bob Knight, electric guitar ; Eddie McKinney, bass ; Bernie Mattinson, drums ; Horace Heidt, leader]--Cf. American dance band discography, 1975 / Rust.
- Recorded in Hollywood March 30, 1942 (1st work) and April 8, 1942 (2nd work)--Cf. Rust.
- Publisher Number
- 36576 Columbia
- HCO 768 Columbia
- HCO 799 Columbia