Tangerine [sound recording] fox trot from "The fleet's in"
- [words by] Mercer ; [music by] Schertzinger. Always in my heart : fox trot from "Always in my heart" / [words by] Gannon ; [music by] E. Lecuona.
- New York City : Columbia, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COLUMBIA 36565||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Columbia: 36565 (CO 32341 (matrix) ; CO 32343 (matrix)).
- Dance orchestra music with vocals.
- Bob Haymes, vocals ; Orrin Tucker and his Orchestra [Orrin Tucker, trumpet, clarinet, director ; Doc Essick, Morton Wells, trumpets ; Elmo Hinson, trombone ; Doc Morrison, Joe Strassburger, Norbert Stammer, alto saxes, tenor saxes ; Will Flanders, Roy Cohan, George Liberace, violin ; Lorry Lee, guitar, violin ; George Sontag, piano, valve trombone ; Arnold Jensen, bass ; Phil Patton, drums]--Cf. American dance band discography, 1975 / Rust.
- Recorded in New York January 29, 1942--Cf. Rust.
- Included Work
- Always in my heart.
- Publisher Number
- 36565 Columbia
- CO 32341 Columbia
- CO 32343 Columbia