How little we know [sound recording] ; Hong Kong blues : from W.B. picture "To have and have not"
- [music by] Carmichael ; [words by] Mercer [1st work].
- New York : American Recording Artists, [1944?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|AMERICAN RECORDING ARTISTS RM123||In-library use|
- Publication date
- American Recording Artists: RM123 (ARA-1006-3 (matrix) ; ARA-1029--3A (matrix)).
- Motion picture music with vocals.
- Hoagy Carmichael [piano] & orchestra ; vocals by Anita Boyer (1st work) and Hoagy Carmichael (2nd work).
- Included Work
- Hong Kong blues.
- Publisher Number
- RM123 American Recording Artists
- ARA-1006-3 American Recording Artists
- ARA-1029-3A American Recording Artists