Encyclopedia of gender and society
- edited by Jodi O'Brien.
- Los Angeles : Sage, c2009.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- O'Brien, Jodi.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This title is a winner of Outstanding Reference at the RUSA Awards 2010! This is a comprehensive two-volume encyclopedia covering the major theories, research, people and issues in contemporary gender studies. The work will be distinguished by a cross-national-cultural perspective providing comparative analyses of life experiences of men and women around the world.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "A Sage reference publication."
- 9781412909167 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1412909163 (hbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: