Food fray : inside the controversy over genetically modified food
- Lisa H. Weasel.
- New York : Amacom/American Management Association, c2009.
- Physical description
- xiv, 240 p. ; 24 cm.
- Weasel, Lisa H., 1966-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Food fight : the historical roots of the GM food debate
- Out of the swamps and up from the soil : DNA at the dinner table
- Of politics and precaution : Frankenfood frenzy in Europe
- A kinder, gentler GM : will biotech seeds save the world?
- Feast or famine? The politics of GM food aid in Africa
- Our seeds know our soil : knowledge, power and resistance to GM food in India
- The scent of GM papaya : the rough road to biotech rice
- Got hormones? Engineering the nation's milk supply
- From pharm to fuel : the future of GM food
- Conclusion: The ongoing battle over GM food.
- Publication date
- 9780814401644 (cloth)
- 0814401643 (cloth)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: