An ethics trajectory : visions of media past, present and yet to come, including the proceedings of U.S. Media Ethics Summit II
- Thomas W. Cooper, Clifford G. Christians, Anantha S. Babbili, edited by John Michael Kittross.
- Urbana, Ill. : University of Illinois, Institute of Communications Research, 2008.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Introduction: A tale of two summits / Thomas W. Cooper
- Highlights of 1987 Summit I / edited by John Michael Kittross
- Between the summits : American opinions about media ethics / Thomas W. Cooper
- Between the summits : media ethics theory, education and literature / Clifford G. Christians
- Between the summits : teaching media ethics / Peggy J. Bowers
- Introduction to 2007 Media Ethics Summit II / Clifford G. Christians
- Proceedings of 2007 Media Ethics Summit II / edited by John Michael Kittross
- On democracy (including Q&A) / Al Gore, Jr.
- On secrecy (including Q&A) / Robb Moss
- On privacy : the ethics of recreating experience (including Q&A) / Adam Clayton Powell III
- On gender : inclusive gender sensitivity / Linda Steiner
- An informal agenda for media ethicists / Jay Black
- The future of journalism ethics / Edward Wasserman
- The future of photo ethics / John Long
- The future of public relations and advertising ethics / Thomas Bivins
- The future of media diversity / Kenneth F. Bunting
- The future of ethics and the law / Jane E. Kirtley
- The future ethical issues of entertainment / Lee Wilkins
- The future of new media ethics / Bernhard Debatin
- The state of the field : summits yet to come / Thomas W. Cooper and Clifford G. Christians.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Proceedings of U.S. Media Ethics Summit II
Browse related items
Start at call number: