Who rules the coast? : policy processes in Belgian MPAs and beach spatial planning
- Dirk Bogaert and Frank Maes (eds.).
- Antwerpen : Maklu, 2008.
- Physical description
- 187 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Research questions, framework for analysis and methodology
- The legal framework for marine protected areas in Belgium
- The designation of marine protected areas in Belgium : an analysis of the decision making process
- The provincial RUP for beaches and dikes : a legal technical analysis
- The provincial spatial implementation plan (PRUP) for beaches and dikes : an analysis of the decision making process
- Conclusions and recommendations.
This book represents the results of a Flemish research project carried out in the framework of the European Interreg IIIB North-West Europe Project COREPOINT (Coastal Research and Policy Integration). It consists of a thorough scientific analysis of two p.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: