A couple of boys have the best week ever
- Marla Frazee.
- Orlando : Harcourt, c2008.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3556 .R3579 C68 2008||Unknown|
- Frazee, Marla.
- Publisher's Summary
- When James and Eamon go to a week of Nature Camp and stay at Eamon's grandparents' house, it turns out that their free time spent staying inside, eating waffles, and playing video games is way more interesting than nature. But sometimes things work out best when they don't go exactly as planned.In this moving and hilarious celebration of young boys, childhood friendships, and the power of the imagination, Marla Frazee captures the very essence of a summer holiday and what it means to be a kid.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780152060206 20160528
- Vacations > Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- Grandparents > Juvenile fiction.
- Beaches > Juvenile fiction.
- Vacations > Fiction.
- Friendship > Fiction.
- Grandparents > Fiction.
- Beaches > Fiction.
- Publication date
- 9780152060206 (hc)
- 0152060200 (hc)
Browse related items
Start at call number: