thinkBIG: a conference on international women’s health and human rights collection, 2008
- Physical description
- .5 linear foot (2 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0927 ACCN 2016-101 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0927 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Collection includes a conference packet containing the attendee booklet, tickets, and several flyers; and 5 videodiscs: Session 1 Girls’ Education, Session 2 Women and HIV/AIDS, Session 3 Reproductive Health, Session 4 Violence Against Women, and the finale keynote panel. Speakers on the keynote panel were Stephen Lewis, Dr. Eunice Brookman-Amissah, Fiona Muchembere, Esta Soler, and Anne Firth Murray.
- Publication date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- thinkBIG: A Conference on International Women's Health and Human Rights Collection (SC0927). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Administrative transfer Office of Student Activities, 2009; Women's Community Center, 2016.
- Poster from the event can be found in the Stanford University Archives Poster Collection under the number Po2008-007.
- thinkBIG was a student-run conference held at Stanford University on February 1-3, 2008, which aimed to inspire students to action by critically looking at the health situation of women and girls in poorer countries.
Browse related items
Start at call number: