Learning C# 3.0
- Jesse Liberty and Brian MacDonald.
- 1st ed.
- Beijing ; Sebastopol, CA : O'Reilly, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 665 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|QA76.73 .C154 L52 2009||Unknown|
- Publisher's Summary
- If you're new to C#, this popular book is the ideal way to get started. Completely revised for the latest version of the language, "Learning C# 2008" starts with the most basic features of the language, and builds to advanced features including generics, interfaces, and delegates. You'll also learn how to build Windows applications and handle data with C#. No previous programming experience is required - in fact, if you've never written a line of code in your life, this book will show you how it's done.Bestselling authors Jesse Liberty and Brian MacDonald start with the fundamentals and work up through intermediate to advanced features. Each chapter offers a self-contained lesson that helps you master key concepts, with plenty of annotated examples, illustrations, and a concise summary. This book lets you: learn how to program while you learn C#; learn principles of object-oriented programming through C#; discover how to use the latest features in C# 3.0 and the .NET 3.5 Framework - including LINQ and the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF); create Windows applications and data-driven applications; and, sharpen your skills with 'Brain Builder' quizzes and exercises in each chapter. If you're ready to dive into C# and .NET programming, this book is a great way to quickly get up to speed.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- "Master the fundamentals of C# 3.0"--Cover.
- 9780596521066 (paper)
- 0596521065 (paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: