WHO Statistical Information System [electronic resource]: WHOSIS
- Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 1994-
- World Health Organization.
- WHOSIS, the WHO Statistical Information System, is an interactive database bringing together core health statistics for the 193 WHO Member States. It comprises more than 70 indicators, which can be accessed by way of a quick search, by major categories, or through user-defined tables. The data can be further filtered, tabulated, charted and downloaded. The data are also published annually in the World Health Statistics Report released in May
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Description based on screen viewed: Jan. 7, 2009.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic statistical resource
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.