Mouse droppings : monthly newsletter of the Macintosh Users Group of Corvallis, Oregon, 1984-2002
- Physical description
- 2.5 linear feet (5 manuscript boxes)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1658 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M1658 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M1658 BOX 3||In-library use|
|M1658 BOX 4||In-library use|
|M1658 BOX 5||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Macintosh Users Group (Corvallis, Or.)
- Organization & arrangement
- Box 1: 1984-1989; box 2: 1990-1992; box 3: 1993-1995; box 4: 1996-1999; box 5: 2000-2002.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; please submit requests for material 36 hours in advance of planned use.
- Gift of Jeff Mosqueda, 2008. Accession 2008-364.
- Philip C. Russell was the editor through 1991; the set of volumes originally belonged to him.
Browse related items
Start at call number: