I've got the blues for Rampart Street [sound recording] ; Chattanooga blues
- St. Louis : Harmograph, [between 1921 and 1925]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Note: Original record sleeve lacking
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Harmograph: 872 (1509 4 (matrix), 1496 3 (matrix)).
- For vocalist, with orchestra acc. (1st work), and piano acc. (2nd work).
- "The human echo".
- In 1st work: Julius Powers and Her Blues Serenaders. In 2nd work: Julius Powers, vocalist ; Goldie Hall, piano.
- Included Work
- Chattanooga blues.
- Publisher Number
- 872 Harmograph
- 1509 4 Harmograph
- 1496 3 Harmograph