WorldWideScience.org [electronic resource].
- [Oak Ridge, TN] : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- WorldWideScience.org, developed and maintained by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information in partnership with the British Library, is a global science gateway enablling federated searching of national and international scientific databases. Users get the most current findings in fields such as energy, medicine, agriculture, environment, and basic sciences, published by contributing nations.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- World Wide Science.org
- HTML header title: WorldWideScience
- World Wide Science
- Updated irregularly
- Title from home page (viewed July 25, 2007).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.